LHCS 8th Grade
2017 Class Theme: Resonate -
Passion, Purpose, Potential
"Therefore as it is written, LET HIM WHO BOASTS BOAST IN THE LORD." 1 Corinthians 1:31
"For when David has served GOD'S PURPOSE in his own generation, he fell asleep . . . " Acts 13:36
"But just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us – SEE THAT YOU ALSO EXCEL IN THE GRACE OF GIVING. 2 Corinthians 8:7
- March 14 - Spring Banquet
- March 24 - End of the 3rd Quarter
- March 27 - Spring Instrumental Recital
- March 29 - Report Cards published; Early Dismissal, 11:30 a.m. – Designated PTC
- April 3-7 - Achievement Testing
- April 13 - Early Dismissal; 11:30 - Easter Vacation
- April 14-17 - Easter Vacation
- April 19 - Grandparents' Day
- April 26 - Community Clean Up Day
- We are collecting Box Tops as a class. Please bring them in and put them in our 'Box Top' container.
- Bible memory passages are due Thursday of each week. Students write passages during homeroom/devotions.
- Parent letters and Bible memory links will be placed here throughout the year.
November parent letter